REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. PLEASE EMAIL US AT 321SCHOOLSOUT@GMAIL.COM IF YOU'D LIKE TO BE NOTIFIED ABOUT NEXT YEAR'S EVENT. THANK YOU!
About the 2014 Expo:
Saturday, February 8, 2014
PS 321, 180 7th Avenue, Park Slope, Brooklyn, NY 11215
● Exhibitor Registration Deadline
The deadline to register has passed. If you missed it and would like to exhibit in the fair, please email us to see if there is still space. firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
The fee to participate is $350 – the same as last year! We ask an additional $15 for access to electricity. You can pay by credit card here.
● Your Hosts
The PTA of PS 321, one of Park Slope’s largest public elementary schools, located in the center of brownstone Brooklyn, with more 1,400 students and an active community of parents.
● Your Audience
Hundreds of discerning parents and caregivers from all around Brooklyn and Manhattan looking for summer, weekend, vacation, and after-school opportunities for their kids. For the past two years we've had more than 1,000 attendees during the three-hour event. It’s free to visitors.
● The Exhibitors
More than 50 day camps, sleep-away camps, and after-school and enrichment programs based in Brooklyn, Manhattan, and throughout the North East.
What Your Fee Includes:
● A designated exhibition space including a 6-foot table and 2 chairs.* We are asking for an additional fee of $15 for access to electricity.
● Publicity for Your Organization! You'll meet dozens of potential new campers and reconnect with past ones, as well as greatly increase your visibility. Our focused marketing campaign reaches parents before, during, and after the event. With posters, calendar listings, cross-PTA promotions to area schools, social networking, and outreach to high-profile print and online publications, we estimate that more than 4,000 parents and caregivers around Brooklyn and Manhattan will learn about the event. The name of your organization or logo will be displayed alongside ours in select materials, guaranteed if you submit your registration by the deadline. We will also send a post-event E-newsletter with a program directory to every family in the school with information about your program and a link to your website.
● Program Directory (New this year!)
We are publishing a digital directory of all camps and programs at the Expo, which will include website links, contact information, and more. The directory will be emailed to all families at the school.
● Map for parents
A one-page handout designed to make it easier for parents to find you. Families can also take this with them so they remember all the tables they visited.
● Free parking in the school’s backyard during the event.
*The PS 321 PTA will decide each exhibitor’s designated space. Exhibitors are responsible for manning and dressing their stands and any marketing materials they wish to distribute at the event. We are happy to advise you on your exhibition materials. Please don't hesitate to ask!